Friday, May 11, 2007

My Journal

This journal will be changed once in a while, so it won't stay the same for a long time.

This is my journal for Monday, May 28, 2007

Tomorrow is the Exhibition

I am quite nervous about tomorrow. I am afraid that something will go wrong. If anything goes wrong, the exhibition won't go well and I want it to go well. I hope tomorrow will be a great day and we will all have great exhibition results.

My group and I are well prepared and ready for the exhibition. We are ready to present it to people. We just have to be calm, because we can forget things when we are nervous. We also have to be read to give satisfying answers to people's questions.

We have been interviewing other people, other than the five people near the 'Good Year' factory. Those people are from 'World Bank' and 'P.T. Gikoko'. It was a great interview. They gave us quite a lot of information about Carbon Dioxide.

1 comment:

CO2 gGladiator said...

You know, The journal for the blog doesn't have to be the same with the english journal. It is better if you put what have you been doing lately in your journal.

(*V*) MISYA